Hello,Help Please?

Old 11-26-07, 08:04 PM
Hello,Help Please?

Need containers with innerwall that can be filled with liquid & other deco~Bottles/soap dishes.Also need beveled glass."

Hello,I really need these bottles & soap dishes.I want to fill them with liquid & shells.I've seen soap/lotion pump bottles at stores with liquid & glitter floating around in them,except I really want to make my own for gifts & donations.If I can't find these containers to fill & make on my own,Im open to buying them already made.I've looked online,I have no craft stores near,plus I've never seen these at the craft stores I've been too.This has become one of the hardest products for me to find yet!Also if anyone could tell me where I can find beveled glass online to make suncatchers?Any information on any of the above will help this is for a good cause.Thank You!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-07, 10:26 AM
Do a search online for "Plastic soap bottles" and you'll find some. I've seen tons

BTW: Welcome to the DoItYourself.com forums

Old 11-28-07, 11:38 AM
Thanks.If you have seen the kind with the double walls/innerwalls,can you please link them here or send it to me?I've only seen regular bottles.

Old 11-28-07, 11:56 AM
Oh yeah...I didn't look for those, but an option would be to use those artificial, small plastic flowers and/or pebbles instead of the glitter...or even confetti

Search this Thread