Plastic filler ?


Old 12-16-12, 05:58 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arizona, USA
Posts: 164
Plastic filler ?

My son drilled a few holes in the plastic side panels inside his car. The holes of course do not interfere with the operation of the vehicle, but they look very ugly. These panels are very hard plastic. Is there such a thing as a "plastic filler" just like wood fillers ? If so, what is it called ? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-12, 04:50 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 44,021
Would bondo work? I would suspect any filler would need paint to make it match. A short bolt, washer and nut might also be an option.
Old 12-17-12, 06:57 AM
Gunguy45's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 21,019
How big are the holes? I'd probably just use some plastic snap in plugs to cover them. Will it be, but better than holes.

Hardware and auto parts stores should carry something.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes