Transporting metal themed booth?

Old 10-07-14, 08:48 AM
Question Transporting metal themed booth?

So, here is the situation. My friend is redesigning her booth for different craft and trade shows. I'm assisting her with this. She makes "industrial" and "steam punk" jewelry, so we were thinking about making her booth similar themed. We were going to create it with sheets of metal surrounding a table, have a magnetic sign like this or this with her logo on the front of it, and things of that nature.

Our dilemma is that we're having trouble figuring out a way to make all of this transportable to the number of shows she goes to and fit within the standards of requirements for booths. I think it'd catch a lot of attention to have a nifty theme like that, but we want to be practical too.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-14, 09:28 AM
Group Moderator
Have you looked a metal ceiling panels? Maybe applied to what ever the booth is made out of with Velcro? Tin Ceiling Tiles and Accessories.

Old 10-07-14, 11:54 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Google small trailers came up with a lot of different one's here is 1 of the first.
Tractor Supply Co. - Enjoy browsing:Trailers
If boom is to long any medal shop should be able to make it detachable.

Old 10-07-14, 12:32 PM
Group Moderator
I'd build the booth onto a trailer or make the booth so it can have wheels to roll on/off a trailer. Clad it in corrugated, galvanized steel which you can age and rust with acid and salt.