12 Benefits of a Radiator Flush
No matter what kind of vehicle you own, it will benefit from an annual radiator flush. A radiator is your car's cooling system. Radiators hold water and a specially designed coolant, antifreeze. As the heart of cooling systems, they keep engines from overheating and engine blocks from warping, cracking or seizing with heat.
If your radiator is clogged with rust, sediment or debris that occur naturally in a cooling system, it can't do an effective job. Your engine could overheat, perform more and more poorly, even cost you more money in the long run.
Benefits of a Radiator Flush
- It keeps your radiator running more efficiently.
- A Radiator flush prevents rust and corrosion in the radiator and all metal parts of the engine, heater core and water lines.
- It keeps your radiator running longer.
- It also keeps your engine running longer.
- A radiator flush boosts your vehicle's performance and power.
- It lubricates and protects your water pump.
- It protects your heater core (which provides you with heat inside the car).
- The work maintains your vehicle's maintenance requirements so you don't void the warranty.
- It can prevent corrosion that can lead to expensive repairs.
- A radiator flush reduces the chances of blown head gaskets in your engine block.
- Fresh antifreeze lubricates vital seals in the cooling system.
- The flush helps prevent summer radiator boil-overs and winter freeze-ups.