Charcoal Air Filter Charcoal Air Filter
The charcoal air filter comes with two filter strata combined into one; a thermal bonded hundred percent synthetic white fibers and black impregnated black synthetic fibers that absorb odors and keep the air flowing smoothly. The charcoal air filters are mainly preferred due to their ability to eliminate odors.
Benefits of charcoal air filters
• Active charcoal eliminates odors rather than mask them. This removes all types of odor and smells such as cigarette smoke.
• They are light in weight and can last for along time.
• Cuts your heating and cooling bills for there is no need to flush the air out.
• They are not expensive due to their disposability.
• Easy to install without modifying your existing filter
• Available in different sizes and can be customized.
Types of Charcoal air filters
• Granular Charcoal Honeycomb air filter; these have very low energy consumption, are light weight and very durable.
• Activated charcoal air filter: these can be used in vast volumes of air due to their high efficiency.
Areas that charcoal air filters can be used
These filters can be used in high odor places as
• Recreation areas such as pubs
• Damp places