Comparing Gas Furnace Prices and Features
If you are considering the purchase of a gas furnace for your home, you should invest some time in looking at gas furnace prices. Gas furnace price vary depending on the type of gas furnace that you are looking to purchase. This include new versus used gas furnaces and price differences between the different manufacturers of gas furnaces. Looking at the different prices between gas furnaces can easily be done online and it is the best way to get a sense of the price differences that are available to you prior to purchase.
Understanding the Type of Gas Furnace that You Need
Before you engage in any price comparisons of a gas furnace you should have an idea or sense of the type of gas furnace that you need for your home. This includes knowing what size gas furnace you need and the type of heat output or capacity as measured in BTUs or British Thermal Units. This information is important to know before you begin shopping for gas furnaces to keep you from buying a less expensive gas furnace based solely on price that is insufficient for your home's heating needs.
List of Gas Furnace Prices and Features
There are many gas furnace manufacturers from which to choose from. Below is a sampling of different gas furnace prices and features as provided by 1 of many online retailers.
- Air-Flo 92.1% AFUE 125,000 BTU - UPFLOW / HORIZONTAL-left- 2 stage Variable Speed Gas Furnace 120V/1/60, $995.00
- CGI-4 Spark Ignition, 100,000 BTU Cast Iron Boiler (Nat Gas), $1,799.95
- DPW-120A Dual Purpose High Efficiency Modulating Gas Boiler 90% - 120,000 BTU by Quietside (Hot Water System, Natural Gas or Propane, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger, PVC Direct Vent, Wall Hung, Energy Star Rated), $2,299.99
- Drolet SGS Direct-Vent Gas Stove — 28,000 BTU, Model# DG05450, $999.00
- Fedders F80A050-3 80% Efficient All Position Gas Furnace with 50,000 BTUs, and 3 Ton (1,200 CFM) Blower, $414.47
- Fedders F80A070-4 80% Efficient All-Position Gas Furnace with 68,000 BTUs, and 4 Ton (1,600 CFM) Blower, $453.73
- GMH950905D Goodman Gas Furnace - 95%, 2 Stage / Multi-Speed 90,000 BTU/h, $1,165.00
- Goodman GMH950905DX Gas Furnace
- 92,000 BTU Furnace, 95% Efficiency, 2-Stage Burner, 2,000 CFM Multi-Speed Blower, Upflow/Horizontal Flow Application, $1,432.99
- MI-03SV Spark Ignition Cast Iron Gas Boiler 82.2% - 70,000 BTU by Peerless, $1,375.43
- Natural Gas Heater Separated Aluminized Steel Tubular Duct 75000 BTU, $885.00
- P204 NCL-TEI2 Series 2 Standing Pilot Cast Iron Gas Boiler 80.1% - 96,000 BTU by Burnham, $1,659.99
- P207NCL-TEI2 Series 2 Standing Pilot Cast Iron Gas Boiler 80.4% - 198,000 BTU by Burnham, $2,399.99
- Qmark / Marley CFWF920 Counterflow Wall Furnace - 9.2 kW - 240 Volts, Single Phase, $515.95
- Ultra 105 - 105,000 BTU High Efficiency Boiler (Nat Gas), $3,432.95
- Williams 3003622 30,000 BTU Direct-Vent Wall Furnace, 73% Efficiency, Natural Gas/LP, Top Air Outlet, No Electricity Required, $851.99
It should be noted that the pricing and product information listed here comes from 1 retailer and that there prices may vary from retailer to retailer.