DIY Party Favor---Think inside the box! DIY Party Favor---Think inside the box!
photo credit---design by www.KathyPeterson.com
I love to entertain, however, finding unique party favors can be a bit of a challenge. So here’s a simple party envelope favor you can make then fill with all sorts of surprises!
Party Envelope Favor
Supplies and Materials:
- Cardboard monogram
- White linen paper
- Large white button
- Aqua Grosgrain Ribbon
- Aqua stud
- Aqua slide
- Aqua chalk or colored pencil
Use photo as guide. Finished Size: 3”x 3 ¾”
- Using rotary cutter, mat and ruler cut paper to measure 7 ½” x 4”.
- Cut one short end with decorative scissors. This will be your front flap.
- Score then fold long edges in ½ inch.
- Fold envelop flap over approximately 1 ½ inches then fold envelop in half from top of flap fold.
- Glue outer edge folds and allow to dry
- For ribbon, thread through the xxx and secure with grommet then secure to envelop.
- Color monogram with pencil or chalk. Using glue, secure monogram to button and button to envelop. Allow to dry.
Fill envelope with wrapped candy, a special message or fun trinkets.
Get more Kathy Peterson Inspired ideas at www.kathypeterson.com!