Glass Countertops Glass Countertops
In the past, the only way to make glass countertops was to place a plain sheet of transparent or colored glass on legs or on a solid decorative surface. Today however, there are many options for manufacturing glass countertops.
Types of Glass Countertops
- Crystallized glass stone is a white glass that is manufactured under high temperatures in order to give it high density.
- Glass tiles are decorative tiles used for water and outdoor applications.
- Luminescent glass tiles are customizable by using a water jet as a cutting tool.
- Textured glass countertops are made from glass that has undergone acid treatment and/or sandblasting.
- Recycled glass countertops are made from broken glass pieces that are melted and fabricated with small pieces of broken glass or porcelain.