Hot Tub Operation Instructions Hot Tub Operation Instructions
Following your newly installed hot tub operating instructions will guide you toward some healthfully relaxing moments. Use of an in-home hot tub is extremely popular in the U.S. with nearly six million installed. Here’s some helpful operating instructions.
What is a Hot Tub?
A hot tub is either a home-made or manufactured device that holds heated water supplied by massaging jets and other spray-head devices for the purpose of relaxation, hydrotherapy and massage. Normally place outdoors, these tubs are generally protected from the elements.
Step by Step
- Make sure after installation that you wipe the entire tub interior with a damp cloth to remove any residue. This prevents water from becoming cloudy.
- Place your water hose into the filter opening. Always fill or add water to your hot tub through the filtering system. Fill to the tub water line.
- Most tub temperature controls work by pressing the “Up or Down” controls. You may need to select a “Temperature” function first.
- Initiate the “Jet” function. Many tubs have varying jet spray controls that can be adjusted during use. The jet function can also be turned off.
- All hot tubs are normally installed with functioning “underwater” lights that have an “On and Off” function.