It is not safe to keep spray foam insulation kits near children. As with most household products such as cleaning products and medicine, the child could ingest the spray foam or play with it, causing damage to your home. In the event that a child does ingest spray foam, it could expand in their mouth/throat and cause choking, leading to possible suffocation. Therefore it is advised to keep spray foam insulation kits away from children; either put them in a high cupboard or a room that they do not have access to, such as a locked garage. In the event that your child does ingest spray foam, contact emergency services immediately.