Learning How to Sauna
There are several steps that should be taken when learning how to sauna. Saunas are a great way to relax and help purify your body of bacteria. Surprisingly there are many small steps that make a big difference when learning how to sauna.
• You should start by taking a shower to help remove bacteria that can reproduce in hot environments.
• Enter the sauna. You should stay in the sauna for only 10 or 15 minutes.
• Take another cold shower and then submerge yourself into a cool pool if there’s one available.
• Rest and relax for twenty minutes before re-entering the sauna. This will cause you to be relaxed but not hot or sweaty.
• Re-enter the sauna for another 10 to 15 minutes.
• You should optimally repeat this cycle until you have entered the sauna three times.
Tips for learning how to Sauna
• Your skin should be dry before entering.
• It’s a good idea to wear sandals into the sauna since they can be slippery.
• Only sit where you can take the heat. The higher seats are hottest.
• Keep your sauna experience short and intense.
Using these tips will help you have an optimal experience when learning how to sauna.