Northern White Cedar Fence
Northern White Cedar is a component system comprised of boards, posts and rails. A wide variety of sizes, grades and accents can be added to create unique designs. Northern White Cedar left uncoated will weather to a beautiful silver gray. Dimensional stability makes this wood ideal for outdoor use. Cedar readily accepts stains and paints, letting you match the fence to other buildings.
Northern White Cedar can be employed for residential and commercial applications. Whether used for screening in a privacy setting or decoratively, its natural characteristics, dimensional stability and ability to be crafted into unique designs make it an excellent choice.
Features and Benefits
- Northern White Cedar easily accepts stains and paints while providing long-lasting beauty and warmth to your home.
- Available in a variety of sizes and grades, a unique wood fence system can be designed to match or compliment its surroundings.
- Northern White Cedar naturally resists rotting and insects, resulting in a durable, long-lasting fence system.
- Northern White Cedar naturally weathers to a silver gray, helping to create an economical barrier.
- Properties of Northern White Cedar make it a dimensionally stable wood and one of the easiest to work with allowing almost anyone to install a wood fence from it.
- Spaced Picket
- Spaced Board
- Solid Board
- Post & Rail