Pest a Cator - Rodent Repeller
The Original Pest-a-Cator Product...
Specifically designed for smaller homes, apartments, condominiums, and mobile homes.
Because of the patented pulse technology, it can be safely and easily plugged into any 110V outlet within the home! PEST A CATOR 1000 is recommended for smaller homes (generally regarded as 1000 square feet or less). Multiple units are needed for multiple stories. We recommend the PEST A CATOR 2000 for larger single-level dwellings. The direct plug-in feature is user friendly. Completely maintenance free! No chemical that washes away, no traps that require emptying dead or dying animals.
Safe to use around children and household pets (except rodent type pets), the PEST A CATOR may actually help in reducing monthly exterminator costs. PEST A CATOR is a quality product proudly manufactured in the USA.!
Pest a Cator 2000 - We recommend the PEST A CATOR 2000 for the standard-sized home.
A standard-sized home is generally regarded as approximately 2000 square feet. Multiple units are needed in larger areas or multiple stories. As with the PEST A CATOR 1000, the patented pulse technology allows it to be plugged into any 110V outlet within the home.
Completely maintenance free - no traps - no chemicals. Safe to use around children and household pets (except rodent-type pets), this product may help in reducing your monthly exterminator costs and is so easy to use. See where you can purchase yours today!
*As with any pest management technique, no one method is completely effective, and a program of integrated management involving a variety of techniques and practices is most likely to provide the desired results.
What is Pestacator?
Safe, Simple, Effective....
PEST A CATOR uses pulse or electromagnetic technology designed to work through a building's wiring to upset nesting sites of roaches and rodents within walls, ceilings, and floors. PEST A CATOR PLUS' added ultrasonic technology delivers sound waves that may help drive pests out of a targeted area, further enhancing the effectiveness of the product's pulse technology.
Our patented pulse signal has been shown to annoy roaches and rodents. Connecting through the neutral wire of a standard electric outlet, PEST A CATOR is free of chemicals, is easy to install, and is maintenance free. PEST A CATOR products come with a full one-year warranty. See more reasons why PEST A CATOR is your best choice for pest control below. "Imagine fingernails scraping a blackboard 24 hours a day!" That kind of irritation is the theory behind the PEST A CATOR pest control device from Global Instruments. This is not one of those 'sonic' noise machines. The PEST A CATOR uses the wiring in your home to turn the whole place into one huge, pest irritating machine which forces them to leave the premises.
PEST A CATOR is the alternative to harmful or hazardous chemicals, pesticides and insecticides which can harm children, family pets*, friends, the environment and more. A single PEST A CATOR unit will aid in ridding most standard 2,000 square foot areas of mice, rats and roaches within two to four weeks. The unique activity sends a pulsating signal throughout the wiring of homes, businesses and other structures. This silent pulse annoys rodents, driving them out from behind walls, floors and ceilings where they hide and nest.
Why Use Pest a Cator Products?
- No Chemicals or Poisons - PEST A CATOR is an alternative to harmful or hazardous chemicals, expensive visits from exterminators, and unsightly pest traps.
- Family, Pet and Computer Friendly - PEST A CATOR is safe for people, pets*, computers, and the environment.
- Easy to Install and Maintenance Free - Plug PEST A CATOR into any 110-volt outlet, and let it go to work! There are no chemicals or traps to clean up after, and its clean, unobtrusive design blends well into any décor.
- Uniquely Effective - PEST A CATOR is a cost-effective solution, offering protection across generous coverage areas. One unit is recommended for an average home; additional units are suggested for areas exceeding 2,000 square feet or multiple story structures.
- Money Back Guarantee - Global Instruments Ltd. ensures your customer's satisfaction with a 60-day money-back guarantee. In addition, all PEST A CATOR products are backed by a one-year warranty on all parts and workmanship.
- Another Weapon in the Fight Against Pets - As with any pest management technique, no one method is completely effective, and a program of integrated management involving a variety of techniques and practices is most likely to provide the desired results.
*except hamsters, gerbils, and other rodent pets
Pest a Cator Use Tips
- Don't leave doors, windows, basements, and garage doors open as new rodents or pests may wander in briefly before they are affected and repelled by the unit.
- Avoid leaving human, animal, or pet food supplies in open areas, which can attract new rodents or pests before they are affected by the unit.
- When transferring food supplies, grains, animal feed, etc. from outside supply areas, take special care not to carry new rodents or pests into the area being protected by the unit.
- Even though occasional new rodents or pests may wander briefly into the affected area, they will not stay long until being irritated and repelled by the unit.
- During the initial clean-up period, an increase in activity may be noticed as the unit is driving the rodents and pests out of the walls where they nest.
- For areas without adequate wiring (such as attics or basements), better coverage may be obtained by plugging in a heavy duty extension cord and securing it around the perimeter or along the rafters and then plugging a Pest-A-Cator into the extension cord.
- This unit will not affect household pets*, computers, or appliances.
- As with any pest management technique, no one method is completely effective, and a program of integrated management involving a variety of techniques and practices is most likely to provide the desired results.
*Note: except hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, and other rodent pets.
Courtesy of Global Instruments Ltd.