Create a Pillow Snowman Create a Pillow Snowman
- Pull the end corners of the pillow together and whip stitch them with heavy thread so they will stay secure.
- Glue a stocking cap over the end, hiding the corners that you just whipped stitched together.
- Tie the scarf or holiday fabric around the pillow approximately 1/3 of the way down from the top. This shapes the snowman's neck.
- Use the glue gun to glue buttons on for eyes, mouth and then three down the front of the body.
- Cut a piece of orange felt in the shape of a carrot. Glue it in place for a nose.
- Glue the child's mittens or gloves to the front of the pillow to resemble hands.
- Stand the whisk broom beside the snowman or glue it a miniature straw broom close to one of the gloves.
Tip: You can change the clothing on the pillow snowman to make a snow lady or snow children - let your imagination soar.
Place your snow people strategically around your house for Christmas charm and enchantment. Snow people are great gift ideas for those on your list who love the snow.