Test Your Color IQ Test Your Color IQ
Color can affect your mood, your job performance - even your love life! Test your knowledge of the "power of color" by taking this true/false quiz. Information comes from the Wagner Institute for Color Research.
- Pale blue gives the impression of a cooler temperature.
- Orange gives the impression of expensiveness.
- If men want to appeal to women, they should wear blue-based reds.
- If women want to appeal to men, they should wear yellow-based reds.
- Women have a broader acceptance range of color for all situations.
- Yellow is a good color to cheer up someone.
- Green in an environment tends to make people feel secure.
- Black is accepted by all socio-economic groups.
- Potential home buyers respond well to blue interiors.
- Vivid pink causes excitement and sometimes anger.
- White work environments encourage precision.
- Men respond positively to aqua and turquoise.
- Orange combined with blue gives the impression of greater strength.
- Brown is a good color for living or working environments.
- Dark reds like burgundy and maroon appeal to moderate income groups.
1. True; 2. False; 3. True; 4. True; 5. True; 6. False; 7. True; 8. True; 9. False; 10. False; 11. True; 12. False; 13. True; 14. True; 15. False.