Christmas light clips have made Christmas lighting much easier to manage. You will be spoiled for choice when it comes to the selection of Christmas lights. There are mini-lights, net lights, tree wraps and column wraps to decorate bushes and trees. Garland lights and icicle lights are available to light arches, trestles, and windows. Lights in the shape of vegetable and fruit clusters, flowers and bubbles are also popular. Following are some tips for using adhesive Christmas light clips:
- You can find a piece of paper behind every adhesive Christmas light clip. Pull off this paper to expose the adhesive tag, which will facilitate the placement of your lights.
- Do not try to use your adhesive light clips to stick your lights to metallic surfaces.
- Restrict the use of such clips to glass surfaces as they are made to hold well against such surfaces only.
- A good way to keep your clips in place for a longer period of time is to moisten the sticky area of the clip with water before using them to stick on glass.
- Do not attempt to reuse adhesive clips as they are meant for one-time use only.
- If you are about to use adhesive hooks to display your lights against glass surfaces, ensure that the glass is moisture- and dirt-free.