About Treated Wood Fences
Treated Wood is a component system comprised of boards, posts and rails. Where ground conditions allow, pre-assembled panels are a popular option. A wide variety of sizes, grades and accents can be added to create unique designs. Treated Wood has undergone a physical process that saturates the wood with insect and rot repellants.
Treated Wood can be employed for residential and commercial applications. Whether used for screening in a privacy setting or decoratively, wood's natural characteristics, longevity and ability to be crafted into unique designs make it an excellent choice. Treated Wood is an excellent choice for high-humidity areas susceptible to rot and insect infestations.
Features and Benefits
- Treated Wood fence systems are easy to work with allowing almost anyone to install them.
- Naturally resisting insects and rotting, wood is guaranteed by a lifetime warranty.
- Wood easily accepts stains and paints, adding warmth and security to yards.
- Available in a variety of sizes and grades, wood fence systems permit unique designs to match or complement your property.
- Naturally weathers, giving wood an economical advantage.
- Spaced Picket
- Spaced Board
- Solid Board
- Post Rail
- Guard Rail