Your bath exhaust fan is something that is going to have a lot to do with the prevention of spores and mold. You will need to make sure that the bath exhaust fan is something that you will be able to have in the right location. If the exhaust fan is not put into the proper location, then it will more than likely not be able to work properly. The location is everything, so it is a good idea for you to have an exact location picked out before you even attempt to begin installation for you bath exhaust fan.
What It Does
Basically, a bath exhaust fan is something that is used to help get all of the moist air out of your bathroom so that mold cannot grow. It is common for mold to appear throughout a bathroom because of the moisture that is in the air. A bath exhaust fan will allow you to be able to keep the air that is in the bathroom as dry as possible. The moist air will immediately be sucked up into the fan, and this will prevent it from lingering and causing mold spores from growing.
Of course, you will want to have your bath exhaust fan put up onto the ceiling. This is something that is necessary because all of this air will rise anyway. You will need to make sure that the fan is turned on so that it can continue to suck any of the air that does not go straight up into the ceiling. It will take this air and send it out into an exhaust pipe.
Typically, you will want the exhaust fan to be put in the area on the ceiling where you already have a light. If there is not already a hole where your overhead light is, then a new hole will have to be created. This is something that can be a lot of extra work, so it is always a good idea to go with a hole that is already there. Make sure that you are able to do in as few steps as possible to make this an easy job. If there are any openings anywhere on your ceiling, then you will want to make sure that you are able to use that one.
Many people do not realize the importance that comes with having a bath exhaust fan installed into their home. You will find that many people cannot comprehend the dangers of mold. Not only can mold be unsightly and make your bathroom appear and be less clean, it is also very dangerous. People can have serious allergies to mold. It can be something that can affect breathing and can end up causing illnesses due to inhaling mold spores. You will find that keeping your bathroom air as dry as possible will not allow any mold spores to form and will, in turn, help to make your bathroom as dry and mold free as possible.