Drywall Repair with Access Panel
- Measuring tape
- Utility Knife
- Access panel
Water Main Valve and other holes in drywall can be covered with this method.
This method provides a quick solution to cover hole in drywall and allow to
subsequently access the hole.
1) Using an utility knife the outside of the hole is cleaned.
2) Using a measuring tape, the dimensions of the hole is measured.
3) A chart provided by RoutCad is used to select an Access Panel number.
4) Based on the measurement the Access Panel Number 4 is selected.
5) The Access Panel bracket is aligned with the diagonal of the hole.
6) It is then inserted in the hole.
7) Finally, it is rotated to completely cover the hole.
Flag as inappropriate
You are about to send warning of this page to an Editor. Continue?