1. Bought Pinata
2. Stripped Pinata
3.Cut up strips of tissue 4in wide by 16in long
4. Folded 16in strips (in hot-dog style)
5. Glued tissue to it self, creating a cylinder
6. Cut 1inch deep slats, spaced 1/2 inch apart
7. Then start attaching the strips from the feet up.
8. Tail: Layered strips of different colored tissue at the top of a 12inch strip.
9. Tail: Cut vertical lines up the tail, and stop short of the glued.
10. Glue tail to the back and cut hole into the back
11. Cut out eyes and a tail and you have a pony.
12. Fill with candy and string it up
Make sure you have a bat or broom stick.